Last Reviewed : 05/29/15
Next Review : 05/01/16
Peca Products Inc. recognizes that it has a responsibility to the
environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are
committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually
improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our
business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points.
We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do
David Brauner is responsible for ensuring that the environmental
policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility
in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy
We endeavor to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant
- Continually improve and monitor
- Continually improve and reduce
- Incorporate environmental factors into
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- We will minimize the use of paper in the
- We will seek to buy recycled and
recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where
Energy and Water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of
energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be
switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy
consumption in mind.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of
new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an
option before purchasing equipment.
- We will evaluate the environmental impact
of any new products we intend to purchase.
- We will favor more environmentally
friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we
are able to.
- We will reduce the need to travel,
restricting to necessity trips only.
- We will promote the use of travel
alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will make additional efforts to
accommodate the needs of those using public transport or
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Cleaning materials used will be as
environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment
will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate
organizations to dispose of waste.
Monitoring and Improvement
- We will comply with and exceed all
relevant regulatory requirements.
- We will continually improve and monitor
- We will continually improve and reduce
- We will incorporate environmental factors
into business decisions.
- We will increase employee awareness
- We will review this policy and any related
business issues at our monthly management meetings.
- We will involve staff in the
implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and
- We will update this policy at least once
annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where
- We will provide staff with relevant
- We will work with suppliers, contractors
and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
Dennis W. Klemm - President
471 Burton Street, Beloit, WI 53511
Saturday, Sunday: Closed